Roasted Veggie Winter Bliss Bowl and 15 other blissful recipes
The View From the Great Island
Roasted Veggie Winter Bliss Bowls ~ healthy vegan grain bowls with a rainbow of colorful roasted veggies on top!
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa (cooked in broth for best flavor)
- 1 cup cooked French lentils (cooked in broth for best flavor)
- 1 cup small Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 2 small beets, peeled and quartered
- ½ yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup butternut squash (diced)
- a handful of green beans (trimmed)
- ¼ red onion, cut into 1" pieces, layers separated
- handful of mushrooms, trimmed and halved or quartered
- olive oil
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- tahini dressing
- ¼ cup Tahini
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Toss the vegetables in a generous amount of olive oil and season with salt. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for about 20-30 minutes, until everything is nice and tender and just beginning to brown. They will be so flavorful they won't need any other seasoning.
- Whisk the tahini and lemon with enough water to thin it to drizzling consistency. Taste and add more lemon if you'd like.
- Divide the warm quinoa and lentils between two bowls. Top with the roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle with the tahini lemon dressing and dig in!