Russian Grated Beet Salad
Recipe to make a quick chopped (or grated) salad that almost requires no cooking. The only component that is cooked is the grated potato that is fried until nice and crispy.
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (of , thinly sliced)
- 1 beet (Small Red , grated)
- 1 carrot (Medium , grated)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (Frozen , thawed)
- 1 potato (Medium , peeled and grated)
- 1 onion (Small , finely diced)
- 2 ~ 3 tbsps Mayonnaise ((use vegan mayo for vegan version))
- 1 clove garlic (, finely minced)
- to taste Salt Pepper (&)
- In a small bowl, stir the minced garlic into mayonnaise and set aside.
- Heat 2~3tbsp olive oil in a pan and add the grated potatoes and cook them until golden brown and crispy. Make sure to do this in batches.
- In a serving bowl, place all the ingredients separately.
- Add the mayonnaise dressing just before serving and mix everything together along with salt & pepper. Serve right away!!
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout