Sheet Pan Salmon Primavera
The View From the Great Island
Sheet Pan Salmon Primavera ~ a quick and easy healthy sheet pan dinner that's gluten free, low carb, Paleo, and Whole 30 friendly!
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 pound salmon fillet (allow about 1/3 pound per person)
- 2 lemons, one sliced, one for juicing
- ¼ cup flavorful extra virgin olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- assorted baby vegetables, about 5 cups
- brussels sprouts
- snap peas
- cherry tomatoes
- new potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil, making sure to cover the entire surface and sides.
- Whisk together the olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, seasoning, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Trim and slice your vegetables, if necessary. You can keep them whole if small. Put them in a large bowl and toss with the dressing, making sure to get all surfaces coated.
- Method 1 ~ if you are going to give your veggies a head start in the oven, arrange them on the sheet pan and roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, and make space in the center for the salmon. Put the lemon slices down, then top with the salmon. Brush the salmon with any leftover dressing. Cover the whole pan tightly with foil and roast for 25 minutes. Open the foil and finish under the broiler if you'd like extra browning.
- Method 2 ~ Put the sliced lemons in the center of your pan, and top with the salmon fillet. Arrange the vegetables around the salmon. Brush the salmon with any remaining dressing. Cover the whole pan with foil, crimping the edges to seal. Bake for 25 minutes. Open the foil and finish under the broiler if you'd like extra browning.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island