Speedy Mushroom Ramen
You Totally Got This
Mushroom Ramen from scratch in 15 minutes. This easy and delicious, vegetarian ramen recipe is the perfect weeknight meal for Winter.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1cm knob ginger
- 200g g swiss brown mushrooms
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 baby bok choy
- 2.5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs soy sauce or tamari, depending on your dietary requirements
- 200g g pack of wok ready noodles, regular or gluten free depending on your dietary requirements
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring the water to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs and run them under cold water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and carrot, separate and rinse the bok choy, mince the garlic and grate the ginger.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add the mushrooms, carrot, garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour over the stock and bring to boil, then reduce to simmer. After simmering for 5 minutes, add the noodles and bok choy and cook for a further 2 minutes. Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
- Divide evenly between two bowls and top each bowl of Mushroom Ramen with a boiled egg.