Spiced Apple & Plum Smoothie
This spiced apple & plum smoothie is a perfect blend of low-calories and tastiness. A hint of cinnamon and raw cocoa makes it even more scrumptious.
- 8 plums ((fresh or frozen))
- 1 apple ((medium-sized))
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cocoa ((preferably raw cocoa))
- 0.5 cup yogurt (or plant milk)
- 1 tbsp honey (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- First of all, throughly wash the plums and the apples.
- Next, pit the plums. Then, core the apple and cut it into chunks.
- Put the fruits and all other ingredients into a blender and blend on full strength until thoroughly incorporated and smooth.
- Serve this smoothie immediately or keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.