Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
From a Chef's Kitchen
Sriracha Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet and a whole lot wonderful!
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp canola or other neutral oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 0.5 cup sweet chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread Brussels sprouts out on nonstick baking sheet or alternately, line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Drizzle oil over Brussels sprouts, toss to coat and season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle Sriracha hot sauce over Brussels sprouts and toss to coat again.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Pour sweet chili sauce over Brussels sprouts and stir. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes then serve immediately.