Summer Fruit Salad with Orange Vanilla Yogurt Dressing
From a Chef's Kitchen
It's time to bring back the fruit salad! My Summer Fruit Salad with Orange Vanilla Yogurt Dressing is a modern spin on classic fruit salad.
- 1 pound strawberries (sliced)
- 1 dry pint blueberries
- 6 cups cantaloupe balls (approximately 1 medium or 1/2 large)
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange juice (approximately 1/2 large orange)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange zest (for garnish)
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- Combine strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, agave nectar and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad and gently toss.
- Garnish with orange zest and mint leaves and serve immediately.