Super Delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A super tasty and festive-looking smoothie recipe. It makes a great, healthy smoothie or a perfect Halloween (or fall) dessert if topped with whipped cream.
- 300 g roasted pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk ((more for a thinner smoothie))
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- vanilla whipped cream ((optional, for decoration))
- First of all, roast a pumpkin and let it cool down. You can check my recipe here.
- Start with the liquid ingredients. Pour the yogurt and the almond milk into a blender jar.
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin slices, break them in pieces and put into the blender jar.
- Add all the spices, maple syrup and process until completely smooth. If the texture is too thick, add more almond milk or some water.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses, decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated so that the whipped cream doesn’t melt.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales