Super Delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A super tasty and festive-looking smoothie recipe. It makes a great, healthy smoothie or a perfect Halloween (or fall) dessert if topped with whipped cream.
- 300 g roasted pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 0.25 tsp ground nutmeg
- 0.25 tsp ground cloves
- vanilla whipped cream
- First of all, roast a pumpkin and let it cool down. You can check my recipe here.
- Start with the liquid ingredients. Pour the yogurt and the almond milk into a blender jar.
- Remove the peel from the pumpkin slices, break them in pieces and put into the blender jar.
- Add all the spices, maple syrup and process until completely smooth. If the texture is too thick, add more almond milk or some water.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses, decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated so that the whipped cream doesn’t melt.