Sweet Corn Avocado Toast
Sweet Corn Avocado Toast is a quick and healthy recipe to soak up all the best summer flavors! Easily made gluten free & vegan.
- 2 slices sourdough bread (gluten free, if needed)
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- ½ teaspoon honey
- drizzle of white balsamic vinegar
- Toast your two slices of bread.
- While the bread is toasting. Add the avocado oil to a pan over high heat. Add in the corn and cook until tender and slightly charred. Remove from the heat and add to a bowl along with the shallot, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the toast is ready, mash half of the avocado onto each piece. Top with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of the white balsamic vinegar. Divide the corm mixture between the two toasts and serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds