Tempeh Broccoli Stir Fry
Tempeh Broccoli Stir Fry is a 30 minute meal that full of veggies and protein! Garlic Ginger Stir Fry Sauce brings this one pan recipe together.
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 8 oz tempeh, cut into slices
- 8 cups broccoli florets (from about 1-2 heads broccoli)
- 2 scallions (sliced)
- white rice for serving
- If you are serving the stir fry with rice, you can start cooking it now. That way it is done at the same time as the stir fry.
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add in the avocado oil and the tempeh. Sear the tempeh until it begins to brown on the first side, about 3-5 minutes. Flip the tempeh and repeat on the second side. Add in the sauce and the broccoli and cook until the sauce is absorbed and the broccoli is tender, about 7-10 minutes. Sprinkle in the scallions and serve over rice, if desired.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds