Thai Red Curry Soba Noodle Salad
This Thai Red Curry Soba Noodle Salad is a creamy noodle dish that is bursting with flavor! This gluten free and vegan recipe can be made in 30 minutes.
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 carrots (julienned)
- 2 red bell peppers (sliced into thin strips)
- 0.5 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 package baked tofu ( cubed)
- 0.25 cup raw tahini
- 3 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons liquid aminos OR tamari
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat until boiling. Add in the soba noodles and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
- While the noodles are cooking, stir together the sauce ingredients.
- Toss the drained noodles with the sauce and then add in the remaining ingredients. Toss to combine well. Serve with sesame seeds to garnish, if desired.