Thai Red Curry Soba Noodle Salad
This Thai Red Curry Soba Noodle Salad is a creamy noodle dish that is bursting with flavor! This gluten free and vegan recipe can be made in 30 minutes.
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 carrots (julienned)
- 2 red bell peppers (sliced into thin strips)
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 package baked tofu ( cubed)
- ¼ cup raw tahini
- 3 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons liquid aminos OR tamari
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat until boiling. Add in the soba noodles and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
- While the noodles are cooking, stir together the sauce ingredients.
- Toss the drained noodles with the sauce and then add in the remaining ingredients. Toss to combine well. Serve with sesame seeds to garnish, if desired.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds