Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Cake and Whisky
Vegan chocolate mousse is so simple to make (only 3 ingredients!) yet as fluffy, indulgent and delicious as the real deal!
- 180 g aquafaba (the drained juices from a 400g can of chickpeas)
- 180 g high quality vegan dark chocolate
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- Pour the aquafaba in a clean mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the cream of tartar and set aside.
- Place the chocolate into a double boiler and heat until fully melted.
- Using an electric whisk or the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, whisk the aquafaba to soft peaks.
- Stir the chocolate into the whisked aquafaba until fully incorporated.
- Pour into 4 small serving glasses or cups. Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for at least 2h before serving.
View the recipe instructions at Cake and Whisky