Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich
This Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich is an easy 9 ingredient recipe that can be made in 10 minutes! These creamy sandwiches are healthier with a few swaps.
- 2 22oz. cans hearts of palm ( drained and chopped)
- 2 large dill pickles (chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt (full fat is best)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric (optional for color)
- ⅛ teaspoon kelp powder (optional for that egg-y taste)
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 8 slices of bread (gluten free if needed, toasted)
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Add the hearts of palm, pickles, celery, and green onion into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Stir all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Add the dressing into the salad and stir to combine.
- Spoon the salad onto bread, top with lettuce, and serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds