Warm Kale, Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprout Salad
The Honey Blonde
- 1 large sweet potato (or 2 smaller sweet potatoes)
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 oz Pancetta (diced)
- 1 glove garlic (minced)
- 4 cups kale
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Place baking sheet in oven while it heats up.
- Spiralize sweet potato. Toss sweet potato and Brussels sprouts in coconut oil and salt and pepper. Spread vegetables out on the baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile, saute the pancetta on medium high until cooked and crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove pancetta from the pan and place on a plate lines with a paper towel.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic to pan to lightly brown, add kale and toss to coat in the grease. Saute for roughly 5 minutes until tender.
- Assemble salad by layering kale, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts in a large bowl or plate. Sprinkle pancetta over top. Serve immediately.