White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
The View From the Great Island
These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies are a moist chewy blondie loaded with white chocolate chips and buttery macadamia nuts ~ they're a vanilla lover's dream!
- 1.6666666666667 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- the seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- heaping 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- heaping 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Set oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment, this will make the blondies easy to remove and to cut cleanly. If you don’t use parchment, lightly grease the pan.
- Measure out your flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Then add the eggs, one at a time, the vanilla, and vanilla bean seeds, and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the nuts and white chocolate.
- Spread evenly in your pan and bake for 35 minutes— a toothpick inserted near the center should come out moist with a few crumbs and the blondies will be light golden.
- Cool before cutting.