Zesty Lime Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this wonderful, healthy no-cook salad you'll want to make all summer long.
- ¼ cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 limes (juice of)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt (black pepper to taste)
- 1 lb jumbo (cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped *))
- 1 tomato (medium, diced)
- 1 hass avocado (medium, diced)
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed, diced fine)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
View the recipe instructions at www.skinnytaste.com