Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
Dinner, then Dessert
Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is creamy with a melty cheese center, topped with meat sauce and extra bubbly cheese like a cross between ziti and lasagna!
- 1 pound spaghetti (, cooked two minutes shy of directions and drained)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion (, chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (, minced)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste ((I used 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper))
- 6 cups Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese (, softened)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- parsley (, chopped (optional as a garnish))
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet add the beef, onions, garlic, salt and pepper into the pan and cook on high.
- Once browned, turn off the heat, drain the liquid left in the pan and mix in one cup of the marinara sauce.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the remaining 5 cups of the marinara sauce and toss to combine.
- Mix the cream cheese and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Add half the pasta/sauce to the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining pasta/sauce mixture.
- Add the meat sauce mixture on top of the pasta and top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly
View the recipe instructions at Dinner, then Dessert