Banana Chocolate Chia Pudding
An easy 5-ingredient Banana Chocolate Chia Pudding that is delicious and just perfect for your on-the-go mornings! Vegan & Gluten-Free!
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (more for a thinner smoothie)
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup (we used Nesquick)
- 4 tbsp gingerbread hazelnut granola
- 1 banana
- quinoa puffs
- Place chia seeds, almond milk and chocolate syrup into an air-tight container, stir well to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, peel and slice a banana and place a couple of slices on the bottom of a bowl or glass. Add a sprinkle of granola and top with a couple spoons of chocolate chia pudding. For the granola we used homemade gingerbread hazelnut granola.
- Repeat with a layer or banana slices, a layer of granola and a layer of chia pudding. Finish with a couple almond slices and top with a sprinkle of quinoa puffs.
View the recipe instructions at Vibrant Plates