Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
You Totally Got This
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe is the actual best thing since sliced bread. Easy. Gluten Free, Diary Free & Refined Sugar Free. AND delicious. Get the recipe now...
- 5½ cups almond meal
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- (1.25l) fish stock (or butter)
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 g dark chocolate 85% cacoa or above (I use Lindt which is dairy free and low in sugar)
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and line a greased loaf tin with baking paper.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, whisk and set aside. Chop the chocolate into small chunks about the size of a choc chip and, if you need to, melt the coconut oil/butter using a microwave or the stove top.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork and then add the almond meal, baking powder, vanilla powder/essence, cinnamon, eggs and coconut oil/butter. Mix until all the ingredients are combined then use a spoon to fold in the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into your lined loaf tin and place in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes. You will know it’s ready when the top is golden and a skewer comes out cleanly.
- Once cooked remove the loaf tin from the oven. Use the sides of the baking paper to lift the loaf out of the tin and on to a wire rack to cool. Slice into 12 pieces.