The Honey Blonde
It’s taco time! These are delicious for a mid-week dinner.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ onion (chopped)
- ½ jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 juice of lime
- salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 14 oz (half a bag) of frozen french fries (baked )
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Place a pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tsp of oil, then once the oil glistens, add in the onion, jalapeno, and garlic. Stir to avoid burning the garlic, then add in the ground beef after 2 minutes. Break up the beef with a spatula or back of the spoon and cook until completely browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste and squeeze the juice of the lime over top..
- Once meat has browned, assemble the tacos by spooning 2 -3 tbsp of the ground beef into the center of a tortilla. Top with french fries, pico de gallo, and other toppings of choice. Serve while warm.