You Totally Got This
When two of your favourite foods hangout, you get something insanely delicious. Cheeseburger Pizza is officially a thing. Get the easy recipe right here...
- 2 greek pita bread
- 250 g beef mince
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbs tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomato
- ¼ iceberg lettuce ((approximately 2 cups once shredded) )
- 2 large gherkins
- 4 tsp mayonnaise or mustard
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Finely chop the onion, then combine the mince, onion and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Arrange 2 pita bread on the baking tray and spread a thin layer of tomato sauce (ketchup) on to the pita bread.
- Spoon an equal amount of mince mixture on each pita bread using the back of a spoon to flatten the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked through and the cheese melted.
- Meanwhile use a knife to thinly shred the lettuce and slice the tomato and gherkins. Set aside.
- When the pizza has cooked remove from the oven and arrange the lettuce, tomato and gherkins on top. Drizzle with mayonnaise or mustard.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This