Cheesy Hatch Green Chile Dip
The View From the Great Island
Cheesy Hatch Green Chile Dip is the ultimate game night appetizer, but don't be surprised it you want to hoard it all to yourself!
- 1 cup chopped mild roasted Hatch chilies
- ½ cup chopped roasted hot Hatch chiles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- tortilla chips for serving
- set oven to 375F
- Put all the ingredients --- except the tortilla chips --- into a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out so it is an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more of the chopped chilies across the surface.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it's not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning, if you like.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips or bread for dipping.