Chicken Satay Pizza
You Totally Got This
Pizza topped with BBQ chicken, a mild creamy peanut sauce, and all your favourite toppings. You have been waiting for Chicken Satay Pizza all your life.
- 2 pita bread or gluten free wraps/pizza bases
- 0.25 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbs soy sauce or tamari
- 60 ml coconut milk
- 200 g supermarket roast chicken
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 2 strips roasted capsicum, from the deli or jar
- 0.33333333333333 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, soy sauce/tamari and coconut in a jar, secure the lid and give it a shake until all the ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Shred the chicken and transfer to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir until the chicken is fully coated. Cut the roast capsicum into small pieces.
- Place 2 pita breads side by side on the lined baking tray. Layer the pita bread with baby spinach, satay chicken, mushrooms and capsicum then sprinkle over the mozzarella.
- Transfer the baking tray to the oven and cook for 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the ingredients are warmed through.
- Serve immediately, while the cheese is still melted and delicious.