The View From the Great Island
Chimichurri Shrimp ~ a low carb and paleo friendly appetizer, or a comforting 30-minute meal with pasta, couscous, or warm toasty bread.
- 1 cup Chimichurri sauce
- 1 pound raw shrimp (shelled and veined, leave tails on )
- 3 tbsp olive oil ((divided))
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Toss the shrimp with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Heat a large skillet on medium heat, and when it is hot, add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook just until the shrimp curl and turn pink, then flip and cook for another minute. Remove from heat.
- Spread the chimichurri sauce in a casserole dish, serving dish, or skillet, and nestle the cooked shrimp down into the sauce.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping, or serve over rice, couscous, or pasta.