Christmas Ornament Oreo Truffles
The Honey Blonde
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese
- 16 oz chocolate (melted)
- In the work bowl of a food processor, process the Oreo's until they are completely pulverized into a small crumb. Add in the cream cheese and process until it forms a dough-like ball. Set aside.
- To make in molds, pipe chocolate into the mold, then flip mold over and tap out excess chocolate. Form truffle into a small ball and press into the mold. Freeze for approximately 15 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove truffle from mold and repeat the previous step. Instead of pressing in a new truffle ball, place the other half of the formed truffle into the new mold. Remove excess chocolate around the edges. Place in the freezer until chocolate has hardened.
- Form truffles into small balls. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for approximately 15 minutes until hardened. Meanwhile, pour melted chocolate into tall glass. Take frozen truffle and place on the end of a toothpick, Dip truffle into the chocolate, then place back on the baking sheet. Once all truffles are done, place back in the freezer until chocolate has hardened.