Cloud Eggs with bacon and Gruyere.
Cloud Eggs with chopped bacon and grated Gruyere cheese. Breakfast will never be the same after you taste these and they're so easy to make!
- 4 whole Pete and Gerry's Eggs
- ½ cup grated Gruyere cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped finely
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs and transfer the whites to a stand mixer.
- Beat the whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the cheese and green onion to the egg whites.
- Spoon the egg whites not a non-stick baking mat into 4 mounds.
- Create small indentations in the egg white and season with pepper.
- Bake in the oven for three minutes.
- Place an egg yolk into each mound and place back in the oven for another three minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped bacon and more green onion.
- Serve at once.