Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops
The View From the Great Island
Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops --- refreshing iced coffee popsicles with benefits (aka dark chocolate chips.) This is the ultimate after dinner coffee!
- 2 cups cold brewed coffee (instructions below)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk (or more to taste)
- 8 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- To make the cold brewed coffee Put 1/2 cup of coarsely ground coffee into a French press coffee pot or large jar. Add 2 cups filtered water and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours. Then depress the plunger in the French press, or strain the coffee through cheesecloth or coffee filters.
- Put 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips in the bottom of 8 popsicles molds. Mix the condensed milk with the coffee, and fill each mold to the top.
- Cover top of mold tightly with foil and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles, fill the sink with hot tap water and immerse the mold up to, but not over, the top lip for a few seconds and pull out the pops. If they still won't budge, immerse for a few seconds longer. Don't leave the mold in the hot water too long or the popsicles will start to melt!