Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops
The View From the Great Island
Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops --- refreshing iced coffee popsicles with benefits (aka dark chocolate chips.) This is the ultimate after dinner coffee!
- 2 cups cold brewed coffee (instructions below)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk (or more to taste)
- 8 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- To make the cold brewed coffee Put 1/2 cup of coarsely ground coffee into a French press coffee pot or large jar. Add 2 cups filtered water and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours. Then depress the plunger in the French press, or strain the coffee through cheesecloth or coffee filters.
- Put 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips in the bottom of 8 popsicles molds. Mix the condensed milk with the coffee, and fill each mold to the top.
- Cover top of mold tightly with foil and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles, fill the sink with hot tap water and immerse the mold up to, but not over, the top lip for a few seconds and pull out the pops. If they still won't budge, immerse for a few seconds longer. Don't leave the mold in the hot water too long or the popsicles will start to melt!
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island