Easy Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice
Sweet Like Cocoa
Chock full of vitamins and minerals, this Carrot Orange Pineapple Detox Juice is a delicious dose of health! Easy to make with no juicer required!
1 Large or 2 Small Servings
- 3 medium carrots (OR, 1 cup of carrot juice)
- ~3 large oranges (OR, 1 cup of pure orange juice)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (fresh is good too, frozen will make it nice and cold!)
- 1 tbs ground flax
- 0.5 tsp turmeric powder
- pinch of black pepper (don't skip this, it helps the turmeric do its thing in the body!)
- Carrot juice using a blender: * (Skip if using a juicer or store-bought carrot juice)
- Peel and chop carrots
- Add to your blender with enough cold water to a bit less then halfway up the carrots
- Blend until you have a smooth carrot mixture
- Add the mixture to a cheesecloth or nut milk bag
- Squeeze as much of the liquid out of the carrot mixture - this should give you just about 1 cup of juice
- Save the pulp for something else!
- Prepare the orange juice: (skip if using store-bought juice)
- Juice approximately 3 large oranges - I do this old school, just by cutting in half and squeezing the juice out manually, if available use a citrus juicer
- Assemble the Juice:
- Add the carrot juice, orange juice, pineapple chunks, flax, turmeric & black pepper to a blender
- Enjoy, and feel the health!