Easy No-Fuss Focaccia
Easy No-Fuss Focaccia -- This quick focaccia takes less than 2 hours from start to finish and has almost similar soft texture and aroma of garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Semolina Sooji (/ Fine)
- 1 tbsp yeast (Instant)
- 1 cups water (Warm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsps Garlic Olive Oil (flavored (or use herb infused olive oil) , plus more for drizzlings in the pan)
- 4 tsp pizza dough (flavor)
- ¼ cup cheese (Vermont powder)
- (1.25l) fish stock (pizza Seasoning - as needed)
- Lightly grease a 9"x13" pan, and drizzle 1~2tbsp gralic oil into the bottom.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the pizza seasoning and beat at high speed with a mixer for 60 seconds.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let the dough rise at room temperature for 60 minutes, until it becomes puffy.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Gently poke the dough all over with the index finger. Drizzle lightly with the garlic oil and sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake the bread until it's golden brown, 25~30 minutes. Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, turn it out of the pan onto a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout