Gluten Free Garlic Knots
Soft and buttery Gluten Free Garlic Knots are coated with garlic and herb infused butter and baked until golden and fluffy. The perfect side dish!
- 1 recipe Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup melted Easy Vegan Butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- vegan parmesan (optional)
- Make the pizza crust according to these directions, but stop after the dough has chilled in the fridge. Do not form or bake the crusts. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Once the dough has risen and chilled, divide it into quarters. Divide each quarter into thirds so you have 12 even pieces of dough. Roll a piece of dough into a log and gently tie it into a knot. No need to stress if it isn't a perfect knot, it will still taste delicious! Place the knot into its own cup in the muffin tin and repeat with the remaining dough.
- Loosely cover the muffin tin with plastic wrap and set it in a warm place to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the knots have puffed up and almost doubled in size.
- Once the knots have risen, stir together the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt. Brush the mixture onto each knot and sprinkle with parmesan, if using. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the knots are golden. Remove from the oven and enjoy!