Goat Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
From a Chef's Kitchen
Goat Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms are easy and impressive! Soon to become your favorite hot appetizer!
- 2 cans (15-ounce) artichoke bottoms, drained and patted dry
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large log (11-ounce) goat cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of artichokes to level and remove any remaining tough outer leaves. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, chives, parsley and salt and black pepper to taste. Spoon filling into artichokes, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling. Serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen