Easy to make Granola with whole grains -- easy to make with pantry ingredients.
- 3 cups oats (Rolled (can also use 1 cup each of rolled barley flakes or rolled spelt flakes along with 1 cup rolled oats))
- 1 cup almonds (Sliced)
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar ((or light brown sugar))
- (15 oz. can, drained) black beans (Coarse)
- 0.33333333333333 cup maple syrup
- 0.33333333333333 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Transfer onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, until golden brown, about 28~30 minutes.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Transfer into an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.