Green Smoothie Bowl with Spirulina
A healthy green smoothie bowl recipe. It is mainly made of fruits and the "lovely" green hue comes from the added spirulina. Simple & very tasty!
- 3 kiwifruits ((1 goes for decoration))
- 1 banana
- 1 Pear Juice or Cider
- ½ cup almond milk ((or other plant-based milk))
- 2 tbsp Soy Yogurt ((for decoration))
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- toppings of your choice ((fruits, berries, seeds, nuts, coconut shaves, etc.))
- Pour the milk in a blender jar.
- Peel the kiwis and the pear, chop them roughly and place them into the blender.
- Break the banana into two chunks and place it into the blender jar as well.
- Process until nice and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a bowl or a jar. Add toppings of your choice and serve.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales