Green Smoothie Bowl with Spirulina
A healthy green smoothie bowl recipe. It is mainly made of fruits and the "lovely" green hue comes from the added spirulina. Simple & very tasty!
- 3 kiwifruits
- 1 banana
- 1 Pear Juice or Cider
- 0.5 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp Soy Yogurt
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- toppings of your choice
- Pour the milk in a blender jar.
- Peel the kiwis and the pear, chop them roughly and place them into the blender.
- Break the banana into two chunks and place it into the blender jar as well.
- Process until nice and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a bowl or a jar. Add toppings of your choice and serve.