Green Smoothie with Chinese Cabbage and Spinach
Hello dear smoothie lovers! 🙋🏻 Today I want to share an amazingly healthy green smoothie with you: Chinese Cabbage and Spinach Green Smoothie. This is probably one of the most nutrient-rich smoothie recipes out there: Chinese cabbage, spinach, kiwifruit are all considered natural “superfoods”. In addition, the flaxseeds add a bunch of dietary fiber and …
- 150 g chinese/napa cabbage ((~5 oz))
- 100 g fresh spinach ((~3,5 oz))
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwifruit
- 200 ml still mineral water or filtered water ((~7 oz))
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed ((optional))
- Chop the Chinese cabbage into smaller pieces and put it into the blender jar. Add spinach and water.
- Process until you get a nice and smooth green liquid.
- Peel the banana and the kiwi. Put the fruits into the blender. Add lemon juice, honey and flaxseed.
- Process until smooth.