Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza
Oh My Veggies
I love using naan as a pizza crust! This Vegetarian Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza is perfect for summer--a grilled piece of naan is topped with caprese salad.
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 naan
- olive oil mister or cooking spray
- a handful or two of cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- a handful or two of small fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- ¼ c. fresh basil ribbons
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until syrupy and reduced to about a tablespoon, 8-10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray both sides of one naan with olive oil and place it in the pan, pressing down on the top of it with a spatula to sear. Cook on each side until just beginning to char, about 2-3 minutes. Repeat with second naan.
- Top each naan with tomatoes, cheese, and basil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Cut into wedges and serve.