Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza
Oh My Veggies
I love using naan as a pizza crust! This Vegetarian Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza is perfect for summer--a grilled piece of naan is topped with caprese salad.
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 naan
- olive oil mister or cooking spray
- a handful or two of cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- a handful or two of small fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- ¼ c. fresh basil ribbons
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until syrupy and reduced to about a tablespoon, 8-10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray both sides of one naan with olive oil and place it in the pan, pressing down on the top of it with a spatula to sear. Cook on each side until just beginning to char, about 2-3 minutes. Repeat with second naan.
- Top each naan with tomatoes, cheese, and basil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Cut into wedges and serve.
View the recipe instructions at Oh My Veggies