Grilled Salmon Tacos with cilantro crema
The View From the Great Island
Grilled Salmon Tacos with cilantro crema ~ set out the tortillas and fixings, and let people make their own, it's the perfect summer 30 minute meal!
makes 8 tortillas
- 1 lb salmon, grilled and flaked
- 8 tortillas, soft or crisp, corn or wheat
- 1.5 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 ears of yellow corn, boiled or grilled and kernels removed
- 0.5 cup sliced black olives
- fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup yogurt
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- juice of limes
- large handful fresh cilantro
- of salt
- To make the crema sauce, put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Spoon a layer of crema sauce on the bottom of each tortilla. Top with some of the shredded red cabbage, followed by some of the flaked salmon. Sprinkle on the corn, olives, and jalapeno slices.
- Drizzle each tortilla with more crema and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.