Healthy Tuna Melt
You Totally Got This
This is the healthy tuna melt, that will melt your heart and hunger. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And here's why: Dinner in 10 minutes. Plus, enough real food goodness to make it nutritious AND enough cheese to make it super YUM!
- 1 baguette or 2 crusty long rolls
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 125 g tinned corn
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 sticks celery
- 200 g tinned tuna in spring water
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 0.33333333333333 cup shredded tasty cheese
- Switch your oven grill on high and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the baguette into 2 even pieces and then slice each piece length ways. You will end up with 4 pieces. Transfer to your baking tray, cut side up.
- Rinse and thinly chop half the baby spinach, the celery and tomato and drain the tuna and corn. Next transfer the ingredients to a small bowl and stir through the mayonnaise until everything is well combined.
- Top each piece of baguette with an even amount of mixture and then sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Transfer to the oven and grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and transfer two pieces to each plate. Serve with the extra baby spinach on the side.