Homemade Greek Pizza
Organize Yourself Skinny
If you haven’t noticed already pizza is one of my favorite foods. I love it so much that if I was stranded on an island and could only bring one food with me I am pretty sure it would pizza. One of my favorite varieties is Greek pizza. The saltiness of the olives and feta ... Read More about Homemade Greek Pizza
- pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil infused with 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- 10 calamata olives, seeded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Stretch pizza dough onto 12 inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Using a spoon or pastry brush spread olive oil and garlic over the crust.
- Spread mozzarella and feta cheese over crust then add artichoke hearts, onions, and olives.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes then cut into 8 slices.