Lazy Fish Tacos
Cake and Whisky
These lazy fish tacos are the perfect recipe for when it feels like a long week but it's only Monday (or you have grand Netflix binging plans).
- 10 fish fingers
- 1 avocado
- 2 limes
- 1 big can corn
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 0.5 red onion or spring onion (chopped)
- pickled jalapeno to taste (roughly chopped)
- fresh coriander
- your favourite hot sauce
- olive oil ((divided))
- chilli flakes
- salt, pepper
- Follow the instructions to cook your fish fingers (I find baking's the easiest/laziest way!). 5 min before the fish fingers are done, add the tortilla wraps into the oven.
- In the meantime, blend the avocado with 1 lime, some salt, pepper, chilli pepper and coriander leaves.
- Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil into a frying pan. Add the corn and cook until slightly roasted (about 5min). Transfer into a bowl, then add chopped red onion/spring onion and pickled jalapeno. Season with lime juice, salt, pepper and fresh coriander.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo and hot sauce.
- Bring everything onto the table and let people build their own tacos.