Lighter Mini Cheesecakes
From a Chef's Kitchen
Enjoy a lighter, healthier Easter with Lighter Mini Cheesecakes. Less guilt and portion control!
12 mini cheesecakes
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 packages (8-ounce) Neufchatel or reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 0.66666666666667 cup sugar
- sweetened shredded coconut
- 36 mini bird eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla water in each one (centered).
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, lemon juice and sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Divide filling equally among the 12 baking cups. (The filing will come to about 3/4 of the way to the top.)
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until set and top just lightly cracks. Cool on a baking rack for 10 minutes, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with sweetened coconut and 3 bird eggs per cheesecake.