Maple Pecan Baked Brie
The Honey Blonde
Creamy baked brie cheese,soft and gooey in the middle, topped with maple coated pecans makes a wonderful holiday appetizer.
- 1 oz 8 wheel of Brie, unwrapped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 apples (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Place Brie on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, until soft. The cheese may start oozing out the side.
- Remove Brie from the oven and set aside to let cool. Meanwhile, set a small sauce pan over medium heat. Melt butter, sugar, and maple syrup in the sauce pan. Once all the butter has melted, add in the pecans, and stir to coat. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and keep stirring. Cook for about 3 minutes, then remove from the heat. The sauce will thicken as it starts to cool down.
- After about 5 minutes, pour the pecans over the Brie. Serve with apple slices and crackers.
View the recipe instructions at The Honey Blonde