No Bake Vidalia Onion Dip
The View From the Great Island
Vidalia Onion Dip ~ an update of the classic onion soup mix dip that we all grew up eating ~ made lighter with yogurt and fresher with minced Vidalias!
- 1 small vidalia onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 one-ounce envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- Mince the onion very finely. You'll want about 1 cup for this recipe. Put it in a mixing bowl along with the sour cream, mayo, yogurt, and soup mix. Blend well. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with the snipped chives. Serve with chips or with veggie sticks.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island