Paneer Fried Rice
Paneer fried rice is a protein packed dish that is perfect to pack for lunch. It is quick and easy to make and is great to use up leftover rice.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1" ginger piece (finely grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 1 cup cabbage (thinly shredded)
- 1 large carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 small Green Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup Paneer (crumbled)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (at room temperature)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1~2 tsp Chili garlic sauce
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat; add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add the scallions, cabbage, carrot and green pepper. Stir fry until the veggies are tender but still crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add green peas and crumbled paneer, cook for 2~3 minutes.
- Next add the rice, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce and mix gently until everything is evenly combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.