Make ordinary salmon extra special by topping it with a pistachio crust. It is on the table in under 30 minutes for a quick weeknight meal or dinner party entree for guests.
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon with skin, center cut
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine pistachios, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until evenly combined. Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon fillets, flesh-side down, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and flip salmon pieces over so skin side is down. Brush tops of salmon evenly with Dijon mustard. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing mixture down onto salmon. Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
View the recipe instructions at Allrecipes