Quick & Easy Tiramisu (without Egg recipe)
Quick Tiramisu recipe that takes just a few minutes to make. These individual tiramisu are made in glasses with traditional tiramisu ingredients.
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese (at room temperature)
- 0.5 cup heavy cream
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 3~4 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 8 ladyfingers
- 1 tbsp espresso powder (or Instant Coffee)
- 0.5 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Kahlua (or other Coffee liquor)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk mascarpone until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In another bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into the mascarpone mixture and mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix hot water and espresso powder. Add sugar, liquor, mix well and set aside to cool.
- Spoon some cream mixture into the bottom of the glass.
- Break the ladyfinger into 2~3 pieces (depending on the size of the serving glass). Soak in the coffee syrup for couple of seconds and place on top of the cream.
- Repeat with cream and more ladyfinger pieces -- 2~3 layers depending on the glass you are using. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.