Roasted Young Potatoes with Herbs
Perfectly roasted young potatoes with crispy skins. It's the perfect side dish!
- 2 lb young potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ((divided))
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary (, crushed)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (, finely diced)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread the olive oil all over a large baking pan. Add the potatoes, and gently shake the pan back and forth to get the potatoes covered in oil. Season with the dried herbs, salt and pepper. Shake the pan again.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes, or until the potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork and the skins are crispy. Toss with fresh parsley. Serve hot.