Rosemary Garlic Crushed Potatoes with Lemon Chive Aioli
From a Chef's Kitchen
Rosemary Garlic Crushed Potatoes with Lemon Chive Aioli is a beautiful side dish with country French elegance!
- 12 small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for baking sheet
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon,
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and fill with water to cover. Add salt to taste. Bring it to a boil and cook the potatoes until they can be easily pierced with a knife. Be careful not to overcook.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Drain the potatoes and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Crush the potatoes to flatten, being careful not to overdo it.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Brush the tops of the potatoes with the oil and herb combination.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and crispy on the bottom.
- Combine aioli ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with potatoes.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen