Sheet Pan Chinese Cashew Tofu
Sheet Pan Chinese Cashew Tofu is a quick and easy healthy weeknight dinner! This oil free vegan and gluten free recipe can be made in 30 minutes!
- ¼ cup liquid aminos OR tamari
- ¼ cup coconut nectar
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 inch ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha ((more if you like it spicy))
- 1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 block extra firm tofu (cut into cubes)
- 2 heads broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 bell peppers (cut into strips)
- ½ cup Roasted Cashews
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a saucepan, combine the liquid aminos, coconut nectar, water, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, lime juice, and sriracha. Heat over medium until the mixture simmers. Remove from the heat and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Return it to the heat and bring it back to a simmer, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Arrange the tofu and veggies on a sheet pan lines with nonstick foil. Pour over the sauce and sprinkle on the cashews. Toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes, give everything a good toss, and bake for another 10 minutes or until the veggies are tender. Serve over rice if desired.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds