Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas
These Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas are a quick one pan weeknight meal. Packed with flavorful spices and perfectly cooked veggies.
- ¼ cup freshly orange juice
- ¼ cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 20 oz high protein tofu, (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 large red onion, (sliced pole to pole)
- 5 bell peppers, (sliced, of any color)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Line two sheet pans with aluminum foil. Divide the peppers and onions evenly between the two pans, arranging them in a single layer. To each pan add half of the tofu and half of the marinade. Toss to combine, making sure the marinade coats all of the vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the veggies are tender. Serve with tortillas, cilantro leaves, and avocado slices.